Submit Guest posts related to Law or Legal field
I love receiving valuable and information-rich related to law Guest Posts from authors for my dear readers.
I alone can’t provide all the notes on every law subject. That’s why I think that if you enjoy writing an article, then here is a platform to publish it with your name. I think that every student has their own style of writing, which may help the other students to clear the concept and doubt on a particular matter.
I believe that every student has a unique talent or style for understanding that matter and explaining it in their own way. It is a way to explore your talent or style and help other students.
Here if you write an article on any topic, it will help you or your friends in the future.
We encourage new ideas through Guest Posts:
These are Guest Post Guidelines that you need to be aware of before you write an article. If you do not fill all the requirements, your e-mail will, unfortunately, be ignored. Then, you will have to resend the same email with the required information.
Guidelines for submitting Guest Post:-
Take a look at the following guidelines regarding all incoming guest posts: –
1. Anyone can post on my blog. He/she may be a fond reader of my blog or blogger.
2. We only want to publish content that the world has never seen before!
3. Submission and publication are two different words and their meanings are also different. This means that if you submit a post, it can be published. Every post will be evaluated manually and finely by the experts in my panel for unique, informative and great benefit to readers. If your post ticks all these boxes, it will be published.
4. Legal guest posts submitted in compliance with the guidelines we specify have a high chance of being published within 15 days of receipt.
5. Every guest post should provide good information or knowledge about the Indian legal system, which can benefit our readers in one way or another.
6. We enjoy the right to edit any post (if deemed important) prior to publication.
7. Unique legal content is what we prioritize. Your content must not have been published elsewhere – online or offline.
8. All I want is for you to share your passion for helping others. So every piece of material you pen should be devoid of a promotional tone. “Check this product/service” or “Visit this website” will not be encouraged for free.
9. We enjoy the right to decide whether your legal article is personal or business type.
10. Legal guest positions of length between 600–1500 words will be considered.
11. Legal guest positions will be appreciated based on personal experience and there is a slim probability of being rejected, provided it complies with other criteria.
12. Formatting like the use of lists, tablets, etc. would be appreciated. However, I suggest that you should not overdo it. It is better if you write in short paragraphs because it enhances readability.
13. Email your post in a word/text document. You can fill in the blanks of the email body with your posts. We also accept images if only these are relevant to your post.
14. You are allowed to have one or two links in the post. However, keep only relevant and valid links in your content. Irreversible and non-working links will be removed from posts without notice.
15. Promotional links in articles are not free. You can ask for an offer.
16. A brief bio (within 50 words) of the author should be provided at the end of his/her post. It should not contain any affiliate or commercial links.
17. The article needs to be relevant, easy to read, and very interesting.
I care more about people reading your article, remembering it, and teaching other people about that subject you wrote thanks to your powerful contribution.
Third-party content (imagery and video):
Copyright-protected content cannot be embedded in your article. Therefore, all images and videos embedded must be either on a Creative Commons license, created by themselves or purchased.
Send your article or message to: [email protected]